Free Domain Name I Love Me: Salute

Everything is Matter

Everything is Matter

Salute

Hi Love,

It's been a while for me not to write something, cos i haven't been in the mood lately. I consider my life is mess up cos still haven't been accomplished my goals, even now i am considering to stop my fingers from typing. 

My ideas stuck in my head full of craps like : this words are rubbish, silly and lack of information for others, my bad English grammar and so on. Gosh why my own thought seems to betrayed myself. I have made my self to commit writing regularly but instead of pouring words into pages, i kept it all just walking in my head. 

The biggest challenge to making a progress is laying inside me. Why do i care so much with people think about my work more than my own opinion? I mostly recognized my mistakes or my unfulfilled goals, but sometimes i drawn into it instead of making a solutions cos everything mixed up in my head.

At the moment i ignore my negative thought and i started to write immediately. I managed to dosing up my egoistical side of me. I don't care if me myself laughing at me, i just stick to my plan to write something for me and let nature take its course lol. I still have a little laugh in my head for me but i have this gracious satisfying feeling that i could beat my own scary thought.



May the happiness walking with us. Salute!

Ciao,
Yui.

No comments:

Post a Comment