Free Domain Name I Love Me: Unrequited Love -You answer for yourself-

Everything is Matter

Everything is Matter

Unrequited Love -You answer for yourself-

Hi Love,

What is your feeling when you experienced unrequited love? And by the way, for how long?

%$$@*&*&@^*@!!!! Yeah that the answer. All negative feelings, you named it. Negative feeling toward other and or to our self. The worst case of an unrequited feeling is to your ex or to someone that used to have fling or history with.  
Too much to think about, too messed up to feel about. Put a song to your feeling. Mine was, I played the sad poor song about rejection, then move to self power song, and ended up with love our self song.
Why and why this is happened. Move back to our years of life, how many unrequited love or failed relationship we had. Is that something to do with me as a person, incapable of making a relationship, or we are not loveable enough for other, or maybe my love not great enough for them?
Wow wow, hold that thought. Do we have a bad feeling and thought about our self when we hit by a rejection from others? Do we hit back our self to cause and allow this thing in our life? Whose fault is that?
Play back again the self power song, is it contain kind of ‘revenge’ lyrics and suddenly we feel good about it, that we could show the world, show to friends, and show him or her that someday they will love us back and regret their rejection because someday we will maintain more power and self esteem and whatever that cause us more loveable and appropriate for them?
I think there’s a pattern here. Unfulfilled expectation, despair and friends, feeling bad about our self, arguing inside head about this and that, then we have enough of it and the end result is depend on our self.
Yeah my friends, this is life, up and down, sometimes we prepared for it, sometimes we already predicted, sometimes we unsure, sometimes we even have no idea about it.
What’s in my control? My life, my action reaction, my thought, my feeling, my effort, and my faith.
I don’t know why bad stuff happened. For some people it is God’s way to make us more powerful, more capable to live our life. For some people it’s just a color of life.
Have you ate all the life stories book, a psychological advice, self empowerment videos, even friends an family’s advice? Do we learn something from it? Why we still have a bad feeling, rolling inside head over and over again?
STOP NOW. Enough is enough. We feel, we think, we learn and we do something now. Doesn’t matter again what happened. All is just a history. From now on we could love our self more, looking what is good for our life. Stop questioning when we don’t have the answer now. I believe time will send us something, not the answer we wanted maybe, or maybe it is the answer we waiting for, or be ready to accept that there’s no answer. Now is a good time for let it go, be gone because I already suffered from it. Be gone because I need to love me more than questioning somebody’s feeling for me. How I feel and how I think about me is the most important thing in my life. If they don’t like it, then let them go.
We may don’t have love and attention from the one we love, but we know that we have our self, we know that we love our self for years. Why we should stop being happy when something is not running as what we like? Isn’t it life?
Do not let the unrequited love happened to our self.

I put a smile on my face and now i know the answer

Ciao,
Yui

No comments:

Post a Comment