Free Domain Name I Love Me: Rumor has it -Imaging-

Everything is Matter

Everything is Matter

Rumor has it -Imaging-


Hi Love,

Short Story : I have this old friend (We can call her Y) whose four years older than me. She is single and live alone (she had a cute cat yes lol). She traveled to many countries in Europe and some in Asia. So one day one of my other friend (let's call her X) asked me where she's got the money from, what's her job, since Y is not working in the company and never talk or share about her business, and X giving me this kind of negative tone and facial expression when she asked it (maybe just maybe she ever thought that Y is you know, doing a 'bad' job whatsoever). Then yeah I explained to X that Y has investing some money and she comes from rich family that she doesn't have to think about spending money to other than herself.

Rumor has it. We act and react to something, sometimes, considering what will be if it's going out and become a rumor, as a kind of social judgment towards an action, or maybe we are unaware of people’s judgment. Believe me, at some point people do judging.

Well stepping backward a bit, we sometimes confuse with our own image, who are we, what will we become, what will I like, what will I do and so on. This is when a rumor took a part, how is it you want to be your rumor become? I think this is (I cannot say this is an easy way) a simple way to establish an image or for our self (first). Isn't it fun to think what people will say about us (she's a beautiful, smart and full of responsible person bla bla bla).

Then now we know what a better person we will become.

It is hard to make people believed that we changed to a better persons, it is even harder to convince our self that we do changed. Our heart or our head had changed but do our action had changed also? The action is what people see, making an image and well a bit rumor maybe. So we want our action in tune with our heart and our head, that forming an image for people to see.

This is not about impressing or lying to other, making a two faces or probably more. This is about proving to our self that we building this image with effort to become a better person we want to be, and it is nice actually, to have people talking a good thing about us even if we feel we are not that good, but still this imaging useful for encouraging us go to do more and more goodness (or maybe a little tricky imaging lol).

So you want to make a colleague to see that you are a hard worker person, then become it. Show that every task is finished with an A label. You hate sexist in the office, then show them you could do other gender's job (even if you hate it a bit ;) ) and make sure this imaging hit the right person. You want to be a loveable person, then try it, speak nicely, caring to others. Impressing someone you love? then doing something that he or she will like (remember, just a good thing =P and do not leave your identity behind, be yourself).

Basically we are doing an imaging first of who we are, what we like people to see, then doing something based on this image, in tune with our heart and head. Please, let people judge, it gives us more colorful life I believed.

Is my words too messed up to read? Hahaha well I’m not good at telling what exactly going on in my head and I want to forming an image that I am a good writer, so….But instead, this is what comes out from me, please judge me =D I know that somebody get it, what I meant in this topic (self comforting). I think peoples come to thought about this, I am just a reminder for others and especially for myself .

It is not all bad telling a good lies about our self right? as long as we try to improving a way up there (self judging). Forming an image you liked, changing slowly an image that you don’t like. The power of imaging, Yayyy!!! =D

Some people will appreciate what you did and it will encourage us to do more, but some people will mock your effort of course. We know exactly what we would say to haters, “So what, rumor has it!”


Ciao,
Yui.

  



No comments:

Post a Comment